Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: Desktop Support Technician
Location: Bedford Massachusetts 01730
Term: 6 Months Contract (02/12/2021 to 08/13/2021)
- Unpacks appropriate Computer, hardware and software and then installs each at default or to custom specifications.
- Tests configured systems for appropriate functioning and troubleshoot for any errors found.
- Completes all required documentation of installation including a quality assurance sheet to ensure accurate billing with respect to warranty contract, proper processing of defective products and timely vendor returns and reimbursements.
- Follows customer personal computer system hardware and software specifications based on the configuration services being performed and the instructions supplied (on-line instructions, config. sheets).
- Researches hardware and software literature to keep abreast on new product/service developments and announcements.
- Works with Lead Technicians on difficult to solve problems or configurations.
- Very strong customer relationship skills needed with the ability to work in a team. Win 10, Microsoft platform (Office, Outlook, Teams), CommVault backup, Bitlocker, Global Protect VPN.
- Apple Mac OS and installation experience required.
- Requires 1 year experience.
- Solid experience and understanding of IT services and products - including software, hardware and network troubleshooting skills, PC imaging and deployment and IMAC experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- A+ Certification highly preferred