This role involves traveling to the company's offices in Pleasanton, TX and Gonzales, TX. The ideal candidate will have good communication skills and will be able to explain complex IT solutions to non-IT personnel.
Interview process for this role: For qualified candidates, the first round will be a phone interview. Candidates who do well during the phone interview will proceed to the second round, which will be a face-to-face interview at the Kenedy, TX office location.
As the Desktop Support Analyst / IT Technician, you will provide deskside support services for all clients, assisting with delivery of IT Projects and serving as the custodian for all IT related Incidents and service requests for the offices in Kenedy, TX, Pleasanton, TX and Gonzales, TX.
- Provide Deskside support (Hardware/Software Support & Training) on Windows PCs, local and network printers and multi-function devices and other PC peripheral devices.
- Install, configure, test and maintain IT hardware as necessary to address Incidents and Service Requests made by the client group.
- Provide Workstation Support for Windows 10, iOS
- Diagnose problems with software configurations and Network (LAN) connectivity issues.
- Provide support for remote users leveraging VPN when away from the office.
- Assist as necessary with the on boarding of new employees.
- Work with other IT Support Teams to coordinate resolution of Service Requests.
- Provide A/V support, including Skype, MS TEAMS, TelePresence, ClickShare, Mersive Solstice, etc.
- Configure & Deploy Mobile Devices including iOS and BYOD platforms.
- Work with Hardware/Software vendors to facilitate warranty work on company owned equipment.
- Work with local departments to secure power, communications and other services as relate to IT operations and be the point of contact for IT projects.
- Manage Solution Center (Ivanti Software) ticketing queue to achieve Service Level Agreements.
- Communicate with local business leaders to determine their IT needs and ensure they are being met.
- Travel to other locations(Gonzales and Pleasanton) to provide support for IT.
- Be on call for IT support related issues that affect Kenedy and other Eagle Ford locations
- 2+ years’ experience in Deskside support or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application suite
- Awareness of IT Service Delivery methodology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, client relationship skills, detail-oriented
- College degree preferred