Are you a Desktop Support/IT Analyst looking for a contract engagement with a stable organization in Gwinnett? This position will provide hardware/software administratio and problem determination support to include: application software upgrades, hardware installations, problem determination, installation and de-installation of equipment.
- Provide technical expertise for existing and emergent PC and mobile device technologies.
- Provide support for OS (Windows 10, Windows 7, Mac OS) and compatible applications.
- Review all requests for desktop computer equipment and software to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience providing supporting Windows Operating Systems including Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Experience providing and supporting remote Desktop Management.
- Experience troubleshooting technical problems and performing Tier 3 hardware and software support.
- Strong working knowledge of computer hardware, software and peripheral devices in a diverse environment.
- Knowledge of existing desktop computer hardware/software troubleshooting methodologies with ability to disassemble and reassemble a functioning PC.
- Strong skills related to managing Microsoft Office Tools; Microsoft software in general including Office 365.
- Conceptual knowledge of OS and application virtualization.
Apply to MATRIX today!