Title: IT Service Desk / Help Desk Analyst
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Term: 3 Months
Are you an IT Service Desk / Help Desk Analyst looking for a contract engagement with a stable organization in Gwinnett? This position's primary purpose is to work as a team member on the IT Service Desk, which serves as the primary point of contact for 6,000 end-users technical Incidents and Service Request needs. This position will report to the IT Service Desk Supervisor, is built on ITIL principles, and is results-driven. Performance measured via KIP's related to answering support calls, responding to emails, categorizing, and resolving tickets within defined SLA's. Monitoring and reporting of IT service availability and VIP support are required. Quality, consistency, professionalism, and timely customer service are the
number one priority of this position.
- Ensure that service delivery is within agreed service level agreement, maintenance schedule, and following department policy
- Provide quality customer service, troubleshooting, ticket management, documentation, and verbal communication
- Provide IT desktop support for the Microsoft Windows, Macintosh, Mobile devices, and Managed print endpoints
- Identify, log, and resolve technical problems with software applications and or network systems
- Provide technical support to remote users and sites via remote tools and problem-solving
- Work closely with internal IT support teams such as Desktop, Network, Server, and Information Security Office.
- Provide IT expertise to business partners across a broad spectrum of IT areas.
- Identify potential problems to present to Service Desk Supervisor for Problem management
- Attend and participate in team meetings
- Essential training specific to the environment is provided where necessary to supplement these skills
- Strong experience in supporting both Windows 10 desktops, laptops, virtual machines, Apple products such as MacBook, iPhone, and iPad
- Experience working on an IT Service Desk or Help Desk supporting more than 3,000+ users
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting hardware issues via Microsoft Endpoint Management Suite (Intune)
- Support experience of Microsoft 365 Apps for Business
- Strong knowledge of Networking, TeamViewer, Bitlocker, HP hardware, Cisco WebEx, VPN, and MFA
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- ITSM - Salesforce BMC Remedyforce
- College degree or equivalent certifications required
- HDI Customer Service Representative (HDI-CSR) or
- CompTIA A+ or
- ITIL Foundation V4
Apply to MATRIX today!