Our client is a global professional services firm that drives digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for customers. Join their team today to help transform Fortune 500 companies around the world.
Position: DC Technician
Location: Goodlettsville TN
Term: 11 Months
"• Responsible for tech support to the staff of the organization. Includes breakfix and setup of Telecom, Desktop, Laptop and Tablets.
• Windows, iOS, Mac and Android support experience a must
• and resolution of reported problems using best practices and ticketing systems
• Prioritize daily activities of the team and QC work on critical and high priority items
• Maintain the highest level of customer support for the customer base through proactive management and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives; provide high-touch white-glove service
• Create, document, and update processes to resolve issues efficiently and effectively
• Manage SCCM deployment of key software updates for all desktop computers
• Act as project manager for small to medium projects around desktop infrastructure (i.e., technology upgrades, new hardware and software deployments)
• Responsible for the installation, and configuration of software products across installed hardware platforms
• Basic system admin"
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.