Position: DC Technician
Location: Goodlettsville TN
Term: 11 Months
"• Responsible for tech support to the staff of the organization. Includes breakfix and setup of Telecom, Desktop, Laptop and Tablets.
• Windows, iOS, Mac and Android support experience a must
• and resolution of reported problems using best practices and ticketing systems
• Prioritize daily activities of the team and QC work on critical and high priority items
• Maintain the highest level of customer support for the customer base through proactive management and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives; provide high-touch white-glove service
• Create, document, and update processes to resolve issues efficiently and effectively
• Manage SCCM deployment of key software updates for all desktop computers
• Act as project manager for small to medium projects around desktop infrastructure (i.e., technology upgrades, new hardware and software deployments)
• Responsible for the installation, and configuration of software products across installed hardware platforms
• Basic system admin"