Position: Desktop/Field Technician
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Term: 5 Months
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Provides hands-on user support by troubleshooting hardware and software problems for desktop and laptop computers.
- Configures workstations for new users and upgrades existing equipment and software.
- Sets up and maintains network and telecommunication systems.
- Troubleshoots LAN, server and connectivity issues.
- Utilizes ticketing system, when necessary.
- Re-images computers, performs data migrations and restorations, and conducts remote problem solving as needed.
- Must possess a working knowledge of hardware components, hardware configurations, and have strong software experience.
- Years Exp: 2 - 5.
- Experience: Relies on some experience to plan and accomplish tasks.
- Leadership/Contributions: May lead junior resources.