Our client is seeking a Textile Designer for a contract opportunity in Plano, Texas.
This role will lead and manage the textile/graphic process to ensure the interpretation of design direction meets the desired concept as well as the product development timetable, and that the designs are executed as planned in the manufacturing of initial and production samples.
Other duties include:
- Researching, developing, and leading print/pattern, graphic direction for assigned areas,
- creating saleable, profitable textile/graphic designs for assigned private brands and ensures quality textile/graphic design execution.
- 8 years experience in the textile/graphic design industry
- 4 year art degree or equivalent.
- Strong ability to lead and direct diverse, creative team.
- Advanced knowledge of textile/graphic process (graphic, print and yarn-dye) and textile design software (Adobe Suite proficiency is must; familiarity with Kaledo is a plus).
- Excellent presentation, persuasion, and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; master of time management.