Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
We are seeking s Design Developer for a one-year contract. The right candidate will have the skillset to create the visual elements of online and digital marketing materials, including our website, while also having the skillset of a front-end developer. Must have experience adhering to brand standards and provide a body of work showcasing creative, and effective, use of marketing concepts.
The Design Developer should be able to effortlessly handle both visual-oriented design details and the technical aspects of front-end development. Candidate must think strategically to provide solutions in line with overall business objectives and priorities. Requires 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and coordinate with other cross-functional teams
- Inspire and collaborate with team to produce creative that is on strategy and pushes creative boundaries
- Create pixel-perfect, high resolution digital assets (iconography, screen layouts/elements, typography, iconography, and animations) from wireframes for web banners, websites, digital display ads, and social media, etc.
- Implement visual designs on website, including creating layouts, buttons, and other elements that enable users to navigate and use the website
- Must have knowledge of plugins, experience with CSS preprocessors, debugging, problem solving and knowledge of responsive and mobile website design
- Collaborate with creative team to produce creative that is on strategy, on target, in brand and consistent with what is currently in market
- Participate in strategy discussions and provide creative solutions
- Follow best practices, provide input on new solutions and disseminate throughout the team
- Conceptualize and direct projects from concept to completion in a variety of media and formats
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exhibits UI design expertise, with an eye for layout, typography and color palettes
- Showcases mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, HTML/CSS and PowerPoint
- Employs working knowledge of After Effects and Audition
- Produces for video, audio, animation, illustration and/or photography
- Articulates best practices for browser-based UIs, web technologies and CMS
- Prioritizes timeliness of delivery versus quality of work
- Practices excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exhibits exemplary business acumen
- Adapts quickly to a changing work environment
- Multitasks and delivers in a time-sensitive environment
- Shows self-motivation and sets high goals for self and team
- Present designs effectively to gain buy-in
- 3-5 years in an agency or in-house creative group
- Bachelors degree preferred