Position: Deposits Operations Generalist
Location: Boston, MA 02110
Term: 6 Months
- Be able to cross train and back-up a variety of functions within the department such as VODs, FED adjustments, Inclearings, Brinks/Loomis posting, RDI's and legal processes.
- Provide general telephone and email support for preferred banking offices.
- Completion of research requests, subpoenas for records and bank by mail processing.
- Prepping and posting of bank by mail.
- Monitoring and updating of the research request log and completion and forwarding of research requests and subpoenas for records.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- More than two years of back office banking experience or comparable work experiences
- Must have excellent communication and team building skills.
- Attention to detail and risk management skills required. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint a must.
- Familiarity with FED procedures and guidelines as well as a basic knowledge of the inclearing process a plus
- Founded in 1985, our client and its subsidiaries offer private banking, private business banking and private wealth management, including investment, trust and brokerage services. Join a team that continues to make significant investments in its digital solutions, including upgrading our consumer-facing technology.