Position: Delivery Manager
Location: Woonsocket, Rhode Island 02917
Term: 6 months (05/17/2021 to 11/12/2021)
- Facilitates the movement of projects through project milestones by coordinating project status, creative and approval processes at the business unit level (macro)
- Schedules all meetings and provides continuous follow-up to track the progress of each project, ensuring key milestones are met to keep projects moving within the designated timeline.
- Escalate project issues/risks to the aligned Marketing Strategist where necessary
- Conduct steering committee meetings to provide Senior Leadership (VPs) with visibility into the health of all initiatives under their respective business unit portfolio.
- Communicate project needs and coordinate with Enterprise Marketing Resource Manager to ensure resource demands can be met, shifting priorities where needed.
- Manage and prioritize resources to ensure the right level of support on key business driving initiatives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Understanding of marketing strategy and the media/creative development workflow
- Working advanced knowledge of project management tools and methodologies, preferably with experience working with two or more different tools/methodologies
- Familiarity with MRM solutions a plus
- Well versed in the management of multi-channel projects such as digital, print, video, email, store experience and social media projects
- Keen ability to prioritize, make quick decisions and delegate where appropriate. Additional details experience using Workfront (a project management tool) is a plus for both these roles.
- 5+ years of project and/or portfolio management experience updated this bullet
- Experience working in creative marketing agencies or marketing organizations - understands marketing workflow and skillsets
- High school diploma required