Position: Delivery Lead Project Manager
Term: 3 Months Contract
- Act as a Delivery Lead for team projects and cross-functional projects on the IT Depertment
- Provide overall leadership, guidance, and manage all aspects of project and service delivery for the team
- Ensure that engagements are correctly scoped and specified, delivered on time and on budget, and meet business & technical requirements
- Provide excellent insight into new initiatives around dependencies / potential issues, influence the design of projects, and rapidly identify and resolve dependencies and risks
- Develop a deep understanding of team products and services and vision to help guide development
- Seek opportunities for continuous improvement through new processes and tools
- Promote an Agile mindset throughout the organization
- Effectively apply knowledge to projects, and enforce project standards and team norms
- Provides coaching for team members to improve knowledge and delivery skills
- Lead cross-functional meetings and foster teamwork; drive escalation and resolution of issues
- Track progress against milestones, deadlines, and budget.
- Manage the reporting of KPIs, objectives and key results.
- Anticipate, manage, and resolve issues and act as a point of contact for projects and engagements
- Develop detailed project plans and associated documentation for complex initiatives
- Convey initiative strategy, status, direction, and changes to IT Leadership and business stakeholders
- Manage stakeholder communication and promote collaboration and coordination across broad categories of stakeholders, including technical, operational, and management staff in other Company's departments, as well as third parties.
- Build communication strategy and implement communication plans for informing all project stakeholders at regular intervals.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3 years of project management, Scrum master, or service delivery experience
- Experience leading cross-functional projects, programs, and initiatives
- Flexible and committed team player
- Experience with business analysis or product management
- Experience with Agile and related frameworks: Scrum, Lean, XP, Kanban, and other Agile development techniques
- Ability to drive discussions to tangible action items
- Demonstrated leadership ability, business acumen, and industry knowledge
- Ability to partner with multiple stakeholders, building relationships and influencing project decisions
- Focused and versatile team player who is comfortable under pressure, ambiguity, frequent change, or unpredictability
- Strong consulting skills and the ability to lead through influence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels
- Proven problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong organizational, customer service, and communication skills
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, able to organize and plan work independently with little direction
- Experience with open-source technologies
- Experience working with globally distributed teams
- Marketing experience in a technology-centric environment
- Project management certification or program management certification are a plus
- Certifications a plus, including SAFe Scrum Master, PMP, PSM I, CSM, etc.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!