IMMEDIATE NEED for 100% REMOTE Database Security Engineer!!
Global FinTech giant seeking Database Security Engineers for a long term and remote contract opportunity!
- Implement and maintain Database Activity Monitoring solutions with guidance from Architecture, Compliance, Information Security, and other teams
- Analyze the results of quality review from other staff and make recommendations to address gaps in the current solutions and/or to improve overall security
- Understand how the implementation of security solutions supports the technology blueprint and InfoSec vision
- Develop and maintain operational documentation
- Provide evidence as requested, to support project components
- Collaborate with internal engineering partners to support the design of security solutions
Ideal candidate has the following knowledge/experience:
- 5+ years of information technology experience with a minimum 2 years of design, implementation, management and troubleshooting Database Activity Monitoring solutions (i.e. Guardium, SecureSphere, Imperva, Idera).
- Experience working with multiple operating systems, with working knowledge of Linux.
- Experience working with multiple database systems, including Oracle and MS SQL.
- Desired: experience working within a cloud-enabled environment, such as Azure, Google, AWS
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Excellent growth opportunity and long term contract opportunity with a well known global organization and leader in the payments processing industry. Send detailed resume today!!