Our Chicagoland client is looking to bring on a Database Engineer on a 3 month contract with the ability to extend. We are looking for candidates that are local to Chicago, IL at this time.
Years of experience required:
Technical skills needed for the role:
- SQL Server
- Dynamic SQL
- ETL (informatica) exposure to these tools would be good.
- Powershell for scripting
Nice to have skills:
- Secure Coding
- Campaign management for emails
- VOXCO for surveying.
- Long term position is a backfill
In addition, the successful candidate should:
- Recommend solutions that follow accepted standards regarding database physical structure, functional capabilities, and security.
- Maintain database performance by calculating optimal parameters values
- Have strong skills in problem solving and quantitative/qualitative analysis required.
- Be able to organize and prioritize work assignments to meet project goals.