Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in todays digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Database Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA 94104
Term: 6 months
We are seeking a Database Analyst to join our team to enhance the company's internal data analysis competency. This individual will be responsible for preparation and analysis of Consumer Credit Cards, Rewards, and Digital Payments data . The successful candidate will be well versed on relations data base management systems (RDBMSs). This individual will be involved in multiple steps of analysis process (1) data gathering (2) making sense of the data (3) translate data into insights (4) presenting the information to enhance our understanding of our customer profiles, portfolio metrics and overall product performance.
Specific job functions include:
- Work with business analysts and business partners to develop analytical approaches that meet business requirements. This involves translating requests into database queries, analyzing data and transforming results into actionable information.
- Design, develop SQL queries.
- Completing ad-hoc research requests around account/customer behavior or performance
- Trending on KPIs for the Credit Cards, Rewards and digital Payments.
- Developing executive dashboards which includes data gathering, report design, analysis and synthesizing data for final communication/results presentation.
- Partnering with the other teams to develop analytical / presentation supporting BI reporting and analytics.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years reporting and analytical experience.
- 4 year college degree preferably in applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, finance, economics or computer science.
- 3+ years experience in the financial services industry specifically within lending: credit card and rewards.
- 5+ years experience in data collection and analysis, proactive and ad hoc reporting, and project management activities.
- Proficient in SQL and possess good working knowledge of Reporting tools ( Tableau, MicroStrategy) Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with credit card business required.
- Recent banking experience preferred.