Long term contract Opportunity!
Term: 3 Months Contract
- Support and maintain various databases that we have in our environment including but not limited to MongoDB, MariaDB/MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redshift, RDS.
- Monitor and maintain uptime of mentioned databases.
- Respond and resolve customer requests within Specified SLA related to the data services they need.
- Work in shifts in a 24x7 model.
- Create and present health reports of databases regularly and present to the management.
- Administer security and access related requests coming from business customers..
- Work with Support Vendors like MariaDB/MySQL, PostgreSQL and take actions as per Service Requests.
- Migrate code from lower environments to Stage and Production.
- Adding new and maintaining existing databases in the environment.
- Work along with developers to troubleshoot various issues in the database domain.
- Monitoring replication process in Mongo, MariaDB/MySQL & PostgreSQL
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4 to 10 years of experience
- 3+ year Experience on more than one listed database here (MariaDB, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, RDS, Redshift)
- Support, troubleshooting, and maintenance of Mysql DB in addition to 1 of the following: Postgresql, MongoDB, Maria
- Experience working with cloud technologies - AWS
- Linux/Unix in addition to Windows environment
- Local to Raleigh or willing to relocate once converted
- Experience on maintaining these databases on Linux Environment & Windows.
- Open to learn new technologies quickly with minimum guidance
- Strong Knowledge of data querying languages like Sql, psql, Json etc.
- Knowledge on shell scripting
- Knowledge on replication (Mongo, MariaDB/MySQL & PostgreSQL)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science & Engineering or a relevant field is a plus.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!