Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Database Administrator
Location: Atlanta, GA 30308
Term: 11 months
- Performs geospatial data processing/ETL and publishing of data into enterprise geodatabases.
- Maintains currency of enterprise geodatabase data and metadata.
- Performs geodatabase monitoring, administration, configuration, tuning, and performance in-hand with the department.
- Database Administrators; ensures completion of data updates.
- Develops geodatabases, spatial views in-hand with the department’s Data Architects.
- Provides data dictionary and entity relationship diagrams for geodatabases.
- Controls geodatabase access, security, and retention.
- Troubleshoots and provides end user support for data compression, versioning, and multi-user workflows.
- Creates and supports GIS scheduled jobs. (ActiveBatch)
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from accredited college or university and four years of experience in supporting geodatabases.
- 3 years of experience in Esri ArcGIS geodatabase development, editing, analysis, and QA/QC.
- 3 years of ArcPy, Python scripting, or Esri ArcGIS model builder; batch data loading/processing experience.
- SafeSoftware FME Desktop/Server experience.
- 3 years of experience with PL SQL, SQL.
- 1 year experience working with or supporting Esri Roads and Highways geodatabases.
- GISP or Esri Technical certification.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with Esri Geoevent processor.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!