Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Database Administrator
Location: Richmond, Virginia 23219
Term: 6 months
- Designs and builds relational databases.
- Supports, maintains and troubleshoots Oracle RAC environments.
- Tunes and troubleshoots database performances issues.
- Provides expert level support with respect to database administration (backup/recovery, installation & patching, upgrades etc.)
- Design, develop and manipulate database management systems, data warehouses and multidimensional databases.
- Review/interpret performance based reports. (AWR, ASH, ADDM, etc.)
- Leverage cloud technologies in support of moving on premise databases into a public, private or hybrid cloud.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of Management/Administer Oracle RAC Environment experience.
- 10+ years of Database Administration Versions (11g - 18c) experience.
- 5+ years of leading, training and mentoring database teams.
- 2+ years of Cloud Database Migration experience.
- Depth and breadth of database knowledge that shall help with formal design of relational databases and provides insight into strategic data manipulation.
- Must be able to clone, migrate databases as needed.
- Must be able to work on windows and Linux servers in support of database administration activities.
- Must be able to train/mentor other database administrators on database concepts.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!