Type: Contract-to-Hire - 3-6 months
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Our client, an IT Services company, is seeking a Data Warehouse Analyst.
Who you are:
- A hardworking analyst with a flair for consulting with and supporting client with their enterprise reporting, data integration, and data analytic needs, including the development of dashboards.
- You are motivated by the opportunity to work closely with clients to analyze and interpret data in support of identifying market and business trends, conduct root cause analyses of business problems and provide strategic suggestions for improvement.
- You are a proactive thinker that is focused on identifying services and solutions that can enhance the offering we present to clients.
- Consulting with clients to understand their unique business problems, then with the utilization data recommending solutions that will ultimately assist in solving the business problem by defining data/reporting requirements and goals.
- Designing and developing solutions that enable clients to make decisions based on data utilizing dashboards and self-service analytical reports
- Providing support with troubleshooting and resolving reporting, data warehouse and ETL related issues
- Assisting in establishing best-practices and development of content that improve the efficiency and adoption of the data platform in ways that support strategic initiatives and drive business results.
- Planning for future state of the environment to increase functionality, improve efficiencies, support refresh cycles, and/or reduce operational costs
- Performing other job-related duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's Degree in computer science, math or related field
- 8+ years’ experience in business intelligence role
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principals, and practices
- Experience working with Talend or similar ETL tools
- 5+ years of experience in a quantitative/analysis/reporting role within the Financial Services industry
- 5+ years building dashboards and reports in Power BI or similar platform
- Experience working in a DB2 environment
- Experience working with Python or another scripting language