Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits! Seeking a Developer with strong technical and analytical expertise to provide full lifecycle support to projects from initial business interaction and requirements analysis through design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation and provide ongoing application support and troubleshooting.
- Ability to translate business requirements into a technical design document
- Review & understand complex Oracle PL/SQL packages, stored procedures and functions. Ability to enhance existing applications with minimal or no impact pre-existing functionality.
- Develop, test and deploy code in all environments based on technical design and programming standards.
- Ensure testing meets business expectations. Develop and execute test plans based on acceptance criteria.
- Communicate status and escalate issues or concerns that would impact product quality & project timeline.
- Work effectively in a team environment. Develop strong working relationships with project team members.
- Troubleshoot to resolve challenges quickly & efficiently.
- 7+ years of experience in Oracle PL/SQL development
- 2+ years of experience in Unix shell script development
- 2+ years of experience in Data Warehouse environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong PL/SQL custom development using complex algorithms
- Strong SDLC experience within Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Local to Houston TX preferred (not required)
Bachelors degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant business discipline from an accredited four-year college or university or equivalent work experience.
Please insert your description here.