Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Data Visualization Specialist
Location: Richmond Virginia 23219
Term: 11 months
- Plan, develop and support performance dashboards.
- Responsible for turning information from data analyses into appealing and understandable visualizations that improve business insights from the results of the analyses.
- Understand user interface design and apply visualizations skills such as user experience design, data visualization and graphical design and understand how information is turned into knowledge and how this knowledge supports and enables key processes.
- Providing individuals with fact-based decision-making results, enabling them to quickly make changes, as appropriate, that may affect diverse areas.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics field is essential.
- 3+ years of experience in delivering outcomes across multiple projects and technologies.
- 3+ years of experience with technologies related to visualization, analytics and business intelligence applications.
- 3+ years of experience and excellent knowledge of data visualization applications (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, QlikView).
- 3+ years of experience in designing and delivering dashboards, scorecards and data stories.
- 3+ years of experience and strong knowledge of tech aspects of visualization, analytics, BI applications including data modeling, data preparation/profiling, data integration.
- Ability to present and explain data, concepts and frameworks effectively and confidently to users, team members, and management along a wide spectrum.
- 3+ years of experience in delivering analytics projects with Agile framework.
- 3+ years of experience with financial data is essential.
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs, translate them into analytics application requirement.
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills.
Even better if you have:
- SAS and SQL experience.
- 3+ years of experience with extracting data from a data warehouse.
- 3+ years of experience Knowledge of Medicaid data and/or policy.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!