Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Tableau Developer
Location: Richmond Virginia 23219
Term: 6 months
- Responsible for turning abstract information from data analyses into appealing and understandable visualizations that improve business insights from the results of the analyses.
- Responsible for providing individuals with fact-based decision-making results, enabling them to quickly make changes, as appropriate, that may affect diverse areas.
- Must be a creative thinkers who understand user interface design and apply visualizations skills such as user experience design, data visualization and graphical design.
- Must understand how information is turned into knowledge and how this knowledge supports and enables key processes.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4+ years of experience in data analytics field is essential.
- 4+ years of experience in delivering outcomes across multiple projects and technologies.
- 4+ years of experience with technologies related to visualization, analytics and business intelligence applications.
- 4+ years of experience and excellent knowledge of and experience with data visualization applications (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, QlikView).
- 4+ years of experience in designing and delivering dashboards, scorecards and data stories.
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into analytics application requirements.
- 4+ years of experience and strong knowledge of technical aspects of visualization, analytics and BI applications including data modeling, data preparation/profiling, data integration.
- Ability to present and explain data, concepts and frameworks effectively and confidently to users, team members, and management along a wide spectrum.
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills.
- 4+ years of experience of delivering analytics projects with Agile framework.
- 4+ years of experience with Healthcare data is essential.
Even better if you have:
- 4+ years of SAS and SQL experience.
- Experience with extracting data from a data warehouse.
- Knowledge of Medicaid data and/or policy.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!