Our Healthcare Insurance client is seeking a Data Visualization Developer/Analyst to join their team for a contract-to-hire role!
Our client has more than 5,000 employees and is the number 1 health insurer in the state of North Carolina serving more than 3.89 million customers. Health care is changing, and our client is leading the way by provide innovative solutions that simplify the health care system, improve efficiency and outcomes, and help rein in costs. Our client is a not-for-profit with headquarters in Durham, NC.
Position: Data Visualization Developer/Analyst
Location: This position will be work from home until the end of October 2021. Then, they will evaluate when it is safe to return to work at the Durham, NC office again. Alternatively, if you live in one of the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Maryland, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and South Carolina; you may work remotely.
Term: 6 months, contract to hire
Act as a liaison between multiple business areas and technical communities to create Dashboards for the Executives in the Digital Transformation and Customer Experience space. Independently design and develop reports, dashboards, scorecards, analytic solutions by identifying reporting/analytic requirements and determining business rules through a structured elicitation process. Ensure that information and BI content satisfies the Company business needs and the needs of individual departments.
- Elicit and review business reporting requirements from the business groups through formal interviews or facilitated sessions and translate into more complex technical designs for enterprise business intelligence implementation.
- Coordinate and independently develop Dashboards to provide data necessary to effectively make business decisions and measure goal attainment and overall performance (KPI, Metrics, etc.)
- Participate in work-stream planning process including inception, technical design, development, testing and delivery of BI solutions that emphasize speed to market results.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of business area processes and information needs and apply that knowledge in developing BI content for other users.
- Work in an Agile environment, interface and interact with both technical and non-technical peers and leaders.
- Develop cohesive, business friendly, easily understandable Dashboards
- Bring Data together from various sources: Teradata, SQL, Excel, SAS
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum of 7 years of experience
- Data Visualization - excellent Tableau development and experience building dashboards for Executive audience
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with business leaders and individuals to compile data
- Teradata, SQL, Excel, SAS experience to pull data from these areas to create dashboards