Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Data Technician
Location: Richmond, VA 23219
Term: 3 months
- Prepares, compiles, and sorts documents for data entry.
- Transcribes source data into the required electronic format.
- Performs high-volume data entry using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or other computer software.
- Verifies integrity of data by comparing it to source documents.
- Reviews data for errors, missing pages, or missing information and resolves any discrepancies.
- Maintains a filing system and protects confidential information.
- Performs regular backups to ensure data preservation.
- Responds to requests to retrieve data from the database or electronic filing system.
- Uses basic office equipment (photocopy machine, facsimile machine, etc.)
- Maintains a satisfactory level of quality and productivity per department standards.
- Completes additional assigned tasks as required.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years of experience with various computer programs to include MS Office (MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint).
- Beginner to intermediate level data analysis experience (simple formulas in MS Excel, basic data mapping).
- 3+ years of experience and basic research and data collection skills (ability to manage multiple spreadsheets and consolidating information).
- Basic knowledge of database structure.
- Basic knowledge of data reporting and presentations.
- Experience with preparing, compiling and sorting documents for data entry.
- Experience with transcribing source data into the required electronic format.
- Experience with performing high-volume data entry using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or other computer software.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!