Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Strategy Consultant
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 15 months
- Responsible for providing principal level strategic consulting services to client organizations utilizing comprehensive, in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding the clients business strategy (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends in the Industry.
- Partners with executive management across the Company to define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives.
- Has responsibility for the identification of strategic business, investment and alliance opportunities; evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities; identification and implementation of technology requirements (systems, architecture and infrastructure) as well as coordination of technical resources; and communication of strategy and related business plans to management.
- Directs internal as well as Industry strategic planning activities and represents the Company on Industry boards and committees.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- This role will be responsible for developing an overall Commercial and Corporate Banking third party data strategy. Third party data is used in various silos throughout the bank, but there is not a strategic view for how and where third party data should be used to drive efficiencies and improve cycle times for various business processes. This work will include but is not limited to evaluation of potential vendors, rationalization of data currently used, and development of a strategy for how we should be leveraging third party data across the data eco-system. SQL experience is not required for this position. However, experience with both third party data and developing large scale strategies is a must.
- Vendor management experience preferred
- 8+ years of strategic planning experience