A large number of Data Roles are needed as our client grows and builds out their team.
6+ month contract jobs (with strong potential for long-term extension)
Roles are currently remote but will be onsite in Tampa, FL if you convert to full-time
We're seeking mid level and senior professionals for the following positions:
Data Risk & Compliance
Data Analytics Consultant
Depending on the role, qualifications could include the following:
- Experience acting as a point of accountability for data content and quality that is consumed, processed and distributed.
- Have experience with products that support the governance process e.g., data dictionaries, logical and physical lineage tracing, CDE identification and registration, and governance workflow.
- A strong understanding of data lifecycle management, data modelling, master data management and carrying out business audits and requirements gathering.
- Strong Reference SATA domain knowledge.
- Strong preference for financial services industry experience.
- Strong understanding of the business requirements that drive data quality, translating those requirements into quality rules for execution in the data flow.
- Ability to work with system users to define requirements.
- Experience within a data governance program with knowledge of data governance practices.
- Data analysis skills with the capability of identifying data quality issues and correlating those issues with data specifications and quality rules.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to communicate information, business process and system wide changes to a technical and nontechnical audience.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting priorities.
- Ability to work with technical and nontechnical staff.
Multiple positions available, share with your network. MATRIX will pay referral fees!