- Build and improve the data landscape through:
- CDE identification, registration and mapping with application stack and inbound and outbound systems.
- Lineage documentation including mapping of physical data elements to CDEs across system data flow.
- Assessment and validation of data quality dimensions and control environment to understand where in the lineage controls exist and provide transparency into gaps.
- Ensure the adherence to the company’s Data Management Policy.
- Partner extensively with Senior Data Stewards for respective applications the organization.
- Experience acting as a point of accountability for data content and quality that is consumed, processed and distributed.
- Experience with products that support the governance process e.g., data dictionaries, logical and physical lineage tracing, CDE identification and registration, and governance workflow.
- A strong understanding of data lifecycle management, data modelling, master data management and carrying out business audits and requirements gathering.
- Strong Reference SATA domain knowledge.
- Strong preference for financial services industry experience.
- Strong understanding of the business requirements that drive data quality, translating those requirements into quality rules for execution in the data flow.
- Ability to work with system users to define requirements.
- Experience within a data governance program with knowledge of data governance practices.
- Data analysis skills with the capability of identifying data quality issues and correlating those issues with data specifications and quality rules.
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to communicate information, business process and system wide changes to a technical and nontechnical audience.
- Able to work with technical and nontechnical staff.
About our client