Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Join over 20,000 employees at this global company specializing in technology-enabled claims and risk management solutions. You will be part of a culture that is constantly recognized for progressive, inclusive employment practices, and be part of a bigger movement to simplify complexities in the areas of workers compensation, liability, property, disability and absence management.
Position: Data Specialist
Location: Tampa Florida 33607
Term: 4 months
- Compiles data; prepares and distributes reports; and analyzes results.
- Ensures data integrity; develops and produces reports utilized in measuring data accuracy.
- Creates reports daily to review data integrity; creates exception reports to identify incorrect data.
- Creates management reports to improve overall quality.
- Creates summary reports for external clients.
- Generates reports as requested by internal or external client.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Four (4) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of query and report writing.
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills.
- Must be PC literate, including Microsoft Office products.
- Analytical and interpretive skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies.
Even better if you have:
- One (1) year query and report writing experience.
- Associate degree with business or computer related courses from an accredited college or university.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!