Opportunity in Highly Demanded Healthcare Field!
Position: Data Scientist
Location: Woonsocket Rhode Island 02917
Hourly Rate: $ 69/hr.
Term: 6 months
- Collecting, preparing, manipulating, and aggregating large amounts of data using SQL, MS Excel, and Python
- Setting up data feeds and developing Tableau reports
- Initiating test designs, measuring the business impact of marketing campaigns
- Evaluating business trends and leveraging internal/external data to make business recommendations
- Refresh existing predictive models, and extract business insights from predictive models, e.g. Media Mix Models (MMM)
- Applying critical and creative thinking to analytic challenges
Is this a good fit? (Requirements)
- 4+ years of experience generating business insights through data and analysis with bachelors degree; or 2+ years of experience with masters degree or equivalent in an analytic discipline; or a PhD in an analytic discipline
- 2+ years working in media/marketing area and being familiar with Media Mix Model and web analytics tools, such as Adobe Analytics, and etc.
- Strong knowledge of regression analysis and multivariate analysis
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and strong oral and written communication skills
- High levels of self-motivation and attention to detail
- Expertise in SQL and Python or other programming languages (e.g. SAS, R)
- Solid background and experience in Excel and Power Point is required
- Proficient in building dashboards in BI tools such as Tableau, Looker, and/or Power BI
- Bachelor's degree preferred
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!