Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Data Scientist
Location: Richmond, VA 23219
Term: 5 months
- Acquire access to various databases, and other source systems.
- Help to create data pipelines for more efficient and repeatable data science projects.
- Apply statistical analysis and visualization techniques to various data.
- Network with domain experts to better understand the business mechanics that generated the data.
- Apply various ML and advanced analytics techniques to perform classification or prediction tasks. Integrate domain knowledge into the ML solution.
- Collaborate with ML operations (MLOps), data engineers, and IT to evaluate and implement ML deployment options.
- Continuously monitor execution and health of production ML models.
- Establish best practices around ML production infrastructure.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years of Knowledge/experience in statistical modeling, data mining and ML using tools/techniques, Python, R, deep learning, text mining, and graphic analysis.
- Must be self-driven, curious, creative and a good communicator.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in diverse, cross-functional teams.
Even better if you have:
- 1+ year of experience in Geospatial analysis packages: ArcGIS or similar products.
- 2+ years of experience in Business intelligence packages: Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau, or similar products.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!