Our client is seeking a Data Quality Analyst to join their Birmingham team for a contract opportunity. Working within IBM information analyzer and Tableau reporting is a big plus. The ideal candidatee should have a solid understanding of testing methodologies and terminologies.
- Assesses and provides metrics of the data quality characteristics of validity, integrity, accuracy, completeness, relevance, usefulness etc.
- Responsible for defining and implementing a data quality methodology and standards required for the program.
- Act as the primary liaison between business team for data quality issues, opportunities.
- Assist and coordinate assessments and implementations of data quality standards and solutions for the program..
- Experience researching, recommending, and automating innovative approaches to data quality management issues and opportunities
- Ability to extract insights from data, which involves a level of analytical comprehension and manipulation
- Manage and execute the creation and distribution of data quality reports.
- Work with development team to correct data quality errors.
- Determine root cause for data quality errors and make recommendations for long-term solutions.
- Resolve all internal data exceptions in timely and accurate manner.
- Develop process improvements to enhance overall data quality. "Advanced Proficiency" in the following responsibilities:
- Establish/implement/ensure data quality and best practices
- Plan/coordinate testing environments & infrastructure
- Plan/develop automated frameworks to adhere to data quality.
- Plan and create test data sets/scenarios
- Identify and mitigate risks/issues related to data quality.
- Ensure alignment of data quality/test plans to business case/value
- Ensure availability of internal/external resources needed to complete the data quality QA activities.
- Develop, document and implement risk mitigation plans
- Design processes for reporting and communicating the data QA status.
- Execute test status reports and communicate to appropriate audiences
- Communicate potential issues to appropriate audiences