Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Policy Consultant
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 12 months
- Partners in adopting and implementing the Data Management Policy (DMP) requirements and alignment to the enterprise data strategy across a specific data domain.
- In conjunction with the domain manager, will partner with business executives, technology leaders, and application business and data owners to assess data control and quality gaps, define and execute compliance plans, maintain and monitor compliance ongoing.
- Responsible for understanding data governance policies and evangelizing the benefits and strategic message to stakeholders, records management, process implementation and maintenance, and providing subject matter expertise within a data domain.
- Leads complex enterprise-wide programs and collaborates on strategic initiatives for data governance, data quality and metadata activities.
- May act as a relationship manager for a line of business.
- May design and deliver database architecture / design services, providing sizing and configuration assistance, performing needs assessments, database definition & structure, documentation, long-range requirements, and operational guidelines.
- Provides consultation in process evaluations, performance monitoring, and statistics to senior management.
- Leads analysis on complex multi domain remediation efforts and serves as single point of contact on low to medium priority issues.
- Partners with groups and various levels of seniority across the firm to coordinate and drive collaboration on solution design and remediation execution.
- May mentor junior team members.
- Provide support to Business Partners and Technology
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis