Position: Data Analyst Programmer
Location: Remote - Any U.S.
Term: 12 months (+extensions)
Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in todays digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
We are seeking a Data Platform Production Support contractor. Bring your software engineering background. The role is mainly a Database Programmer accessing data, validating data working with SQL and coding on Linux.
* Maintenance of marketing data infrastructure
* Support the marketing data infrastructure including SQL, Unix shell and SAS scripts on a Linux platform within the marketing DataMart Framework
* Validating data quality and trending of marketing data.
* Process troubleshooting and rapid issue resolution
* Developing and maintaining data dictionaries and other documentation for development, and sharing with business partners.
* Responsible for identification and analysis of errors/inconsistencies in the data and providing timely resolutions.
* Responsible for participating in requirement gathering sessions, and documenting process workflows and business requirements.
- Intermediate skill level utilizing software and tools such as SQL, Teradata, LINUX, Shell Scripting
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of data research and analysis
- Strong Problem solving and out-of-the box big picture thinking as well as analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills