Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Data Management Consultant
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 12 months
- In order to comply with internal client Data Governance Policy, the team that manages the customer system of record (Hogan CIS – Mainframe), must create system documentation. Currently, documentation needed to comply with the policy resides in documentation archives, code or is known but undocumented. This role will work closely with the technology team to capture and standardize this documentation.
- Leads the most complex enterprise-wide data management programs and may act as the operational domain manager overseeing execution of initiatives pertaining to data quality, meta data and/or data governance.
- Leads analysis on highly complex multi domain remediation efforts.
- Serves as single point of contact on high priority issues.
- Drives solution design and execution of multipronged remediation efforts that span across platforms, subject areas, and lines of business to address enterprise data needs.
- Establishes communication routines with senior stakeholders and business partners.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must have mainframe experience to pull/query data out of Hogan/CIS to complete key compliance activities/documentation.
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis