Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Management Senior Consultant
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55415
Term: 6 months
- Data management, data lineage/metadata, data controls; experience in data control governance; data defect/issue/deficiency remediation; documenting data flows/process flows
- Leads the most complex enterprise-wide data management programs and may act as the operational domain manager overseeing execution of initiatives pertaining to data quality, meta data and/or data governance.
- Leads analysis on highly complex multi domain remediation efforts.
- Serves as single point of contact on high priority issues.
- Drives solution design and execution of multipronged remediation efforts that span across platforms, subject areas, and lines of business to address enterprise data needs.
- Establishes communication routines with senior stakeholders and business partners.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must have experience gathering and documenting requirements as well as experience supporting requirements analysis throughout the project lifecycle.
- Need to be a self-starter who has led requirements sessions.
- Ideal candidate will be someone who has a strong understanding of the requirements analysis lifecycle, Data analysis, Financial experience and strong foundational RDBMS expertise.
- Experience writing business requirements as JIRA stories
- Experience working in Agile Scrum & Kanban environments
- Strong data profiling and data analytics
- Strong SQL writing experience (joins, unions, sub-queries)
- Experience understanding pseudo SQL code and reverse engineer them to write requirements
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis