Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Analyst with Capital Markets
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 9 months
- Translate business requirements into data requirements and make data solution recommendations based on business processes, the tools which capture data from those processes, and the firm data strategy
- Garner a full understanding of the data requirements across business lines, products, and types of deals/arrangements to articulate those requirements to various business and technology stakeholders for deliver
- Work with multiple stakeholders to document data mapping requirements and supporting project deliverables within very tight timeframes and perform business and data analysis to support recommendations
- Leads the most complex enterprise-wide data management programs and may act as the operational domain manager overseeing execution of initiatives pertaining to data quality, meta data and/or data governance.
- Leads analysis on highly complex multi domain remediation efforts.
- Serves as single point of contact on high priority issues.
- Drives solution design and execution of multipronged remediation efforts that span across platforms, subject areas, and lines of business to address enterprise data needs.
- Establishes communication routines with senior stakeholders and business partners.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- BA/BS degree or equivalent; preference specialization quantitative field such as finance, economics, mathematics, physics, statistics, etc.
- Expertise in or prior experience in Capital Markets products, services, and business processes
- 3+ years in a role that has provided analytical and complex project experience
- Working knowledge of SQL with ability to extract data
- Microsoft suite, advanced Excel
- Bachelors degree is proficient, prefers a specialized BS or BA in quantitative, finance, economics, math etc.