Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC 28277
Term: 9 months
- Take the lead in analyzing the data that the Regulatory Reporting System generates and comparing it to the current reporting process
- Run Edit Checks within the program and if they fail, they do a deep dive into the process of how that report was created to understand the issue - this requires testing, requirements gathering, and process controls
- Leads the most complex enterprise-wide data management programs and may act as the operational domain manager overseeing execution of initiatives pertaining to data quality, meta data and/or data governance.
- Leads analysis on highly complex multi domain remediation efforts.
- Serves as single point of contact on high priority issues.
- Drives solution design and execution of multipronged remediation efforts that span across platforms, subject areas, and lines of business to address enterprise data needs.
- Establishes communication routines with senior stakeholders and business partners.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must be able to reconcile the system data to the Business as Usual process and detail why we have differences
- Should be able to assist with writing Business Requirement Documents with the Report Owners to clarify what is needed to the Data Management Team.
- Must be able to perform UAT testing and document their findings.
- SME Knowledge is US Regulatory Reporting Data Profiling and analysis
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis
- Regulatory reporting/data analysis background
- Ability to reconcile data
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple data sets
- Experience with implementations/transition efforts
- Experience working under a highly scrutinized risk-control framework with tight deadlines
- UAT testing and documentation
- SQL (simple queries)
- Strong analysis skills and analytical