Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Management Consultant
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 9 months
- Leads complex enterprise-wide programs and collaborates on strategic initiatives for data governance, data quality and metadata activities.
- May act as a relationship manager for a line of business.
- May design and deliver database architecture / design services, providing sizing and configuration assistance, performing needs assessments, database definition & structure, documentation, long-range requirements, and operational guidelines.
- Provides consultation in process evaluations, performance monitoring, and statistics to senior management.
- Leads analysis on complex multi domain remediation efforts and serves as single point of contact on low to medium priority issues.
- Partners with groups and various levels of seniority across the firm to coordinate and drive collaboration on solution design and remediation execution.
- May mentor junior team members.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis
- Solid working knowledge of one or more of the businesses of focus: corporate and investment banking, capital markets, wealth, trust, or asset management.
- Familiarity with core CIB and WIM SORs such as Broadridge, Calypso, Endur, Catalyst, Beta, SEI, and other platforms such as FACS, ISP, IPM, BDW, and TDW.
- 5+ years of delivering information strategy, data management, data governance, and/or data analytics
- 4+ years of participating in efforts that elicit, synthesize, and document business requirements, conduct analysis, and perform data analytics
- Strong SQL and excel skills; existing or willingness to develop R, python, or additional big data query and magement skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills along with a customer service orientation must be pared with strong relationship building skills at all levels of the organization
- Bachelor Degree in business, finance, accounting, MIS, math or other related field or CFA
- Key factors in attaining success include initiative, accountability, and ability collaborate across teams to achieve goals
- Familiarity with big data platforms (HDFS, MapR), business intelligence platforms (OBIEE, QLikview, Tableau) , and relational databases