Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Management Consultant
Location: Shoreview, Minnesota, 55126 or Remote
Term: 6 months
- Leads complex enterprise-wide programs and collaborates on strategic initiatives for data governance, data quality and metadata activities.
- May act as a relationship manager for a line of business.
- May design and deliver database architecture / design services, providing sizing and configuration assistance, performing needs assessments, database definition & structure, documentation, long-range requirements, and operational guidelines.
- Provides consultation in process evaluations, performance monitoring, and statistics to senior management.
- Leads analysis on complex multi domain remediation efforts and serves as single point of contact on low to medium priority issues.
- Partners with groups and various levels of seniority across the firm to coordinate and drive collaboration on solution design and remediation execution.
- May mentor junior team members.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- 5+ years of experience with data manipulation, cleansing, and transformation
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Visio skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Understanding of advanced technology concepts and related toolsets including: file transfer, web services, replication, publish/subscribe services, scheduling, user interfaces, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to present complex problems to large audiences to gain consensus and buy in
- Flexible and self-motivated, with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced facilitation skills
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis