Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Data Analyst
Location: Summit, New Jersey, 07901
Term: 9 months
- Supports group in strategic implementation of the Business goals
- Aligns with business to capture requirements and data needs.
- Understands and documents business needs and data flows.
- Performs various data analysis and profiling techniques.
- Champions the usage of data in business.
- Prepares source to target data mapping.
- Collaborates with Technology teams.
- Leads complex enterprise-wide programs and collaborates on strategic initiatives for data governance, data quality and metadata activities.
- May act as a relationship manager for a line of business.
- May design and deliver database architecture / design services, providing sizing and configuration assistance, performing needs assessments, database definition & structure, documentation, long-range requirements, and operational guidelines.
- Provides consultation in process evaluations, performance monitoring, and statistics to senior management.
- Leads analysis on complex multi domain remediation efforts and serves as single point of contact on low to medium priority issues.
- Partners with groups and various levels of seniority across the firm to coordinate and drive collaboration on solution design and remediation execution.
- May mentor junior team members.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must have a good combination of Business Data Analyst and Modeling/Mapping skills including knowledge of Sales, Relationship, Loans, Risks, and Customer data in Financial Services.
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, governance, quality, analysis.
- Ability to propose data solutions for disparate business needs/projects.
- Proficiency in SQL queries.
- Well versed in data analysis and visualization tools such as Excel (nice to have Python or R).
- Good Documentation and Communication skills.
- Takes accountability for completing deliverables and enjoy owning tasks and jumping in to deliver.
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis