Use your SAS and Data Mart experience on this contract 6 month+ contract opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Are you looking to work in one of these six cities: Raleigh, Chandler, Irving, Minneapolis, Des Moines and/or Charlotte? If so and you have the skills listed please send us your resume for consideration. Work is remote for the time being.
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Analyst
Location: Clive, Iowa, 50266
Term: 6 months
- Build out SAS-based data mart environment using Oracle as a source
- Create sample populations for audit purposes
- Maintain documentation
- Develops and leads programs, initiatives for data quality, governance, and metadata activities.
- Develops tools and processes used to maintain a common, firm-wide data standard.
- Analyzes, assesses and tests data controls and data systems to ensure quality and risk compliance standards are met.
- May define strategic requirements, roadmap, or direction for metadata capabilities.
- Drive analysis and assessment approach during issue remediation life cycle.
- Supports and interacts with various functions and LOBs on multi-domain remediation efforts.
- Leverages domain expertise and data / business / process analysis to inform and support solution design.
- May drive planning and coordination on low to medium sized remediation efforts, acting as central point of contact.
- May provide inputs into communication routines with stakeholders, business partners, and senior leaders.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements)::
- Advanced SAS and SQL
- 5+ years in financial services
- Excellent communication skills