Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC 28202
Term: 3 months
- Engage with partners across the enterprise to understand their master and reference data needs
- Manage and track requests for data solutions through our intake process ensuring handoffs between teams
- Document data request progress in JIRA and provide status reporting to leadership
- Identify and manage potential risks and issues that could arise when onboarding consumers to solutions
- Facilitate status meetings and topic calls with business and technology teams
- Effectively capture minutes and action items
- Prepare presentation materials to socialize projects with stakeholders and leadership
- Capture business value metrics to assist in prioritization of intake requests
- Develops and leads programs, initiatives for data quality, governance, and metadata activities.
- Develops tools and processes used to maintain a common, firm-wide data standard.
- Analyzes, assesses and tests data controls and data systems to ensure quality and risk compliance standards are met.
- May define strategic requirements, roadmap, or direction for metadata capabilities.
- Drive analysis and assessment approach during issue remediation life cycle.
- Supports and interacts with various functions and LOBs on multi-domain remediation efforts.
- Leverages domain expertise and data / business / process analysis to inform and support solution design.
- May drive planning and coordination on low to medium sized remediation efforts, acting as central point of contact.
- May provide inputs into communication routines with stakeholders, business partners, and senior leaders.
- 3+ years of project management experience
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis demonstrated through work or military