Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC 28202
Term: 12 months
- Work with senior consultants to identify and define data requirements for data mart development project
- Translate business needs into moderately complex analyses and recommendations
- Identify and recommend potential data sources; compile and mine data from multiple, cross business sources
- Ensure adherence to data management/data governance regulations and policies
- Assist directly and indirectly in the technical build-out and/or support of databases, query tools, reporting tools, BI tools, dashboards, etc. that enable analysis, modeling, and/or data visualization
- Develop specific, customized reports, ad hoc analyses and/or data visualizations
- Interpret results and recommend metrics to baseline business performance, reduce expense, and maximize operational efficiency/quality
- May participate in the development of complex analysis designs, predictive modeling, process documentation, comparative analysis, customer/demographic analysis, etc.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning