Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is a contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Management Principal
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 11 months
- Usage of this job requires additional approval prior to usage.
- Please complete a Service Now eForm to request compensation consultation.
- Identify and research new technologies, solutions, and deep learning capabilities that solve relevant business problems, including reinforcement learning, semi-supervised learning, unsupervised learning.
- Develop and implement a data management, data quality or metadata research plan that may include small teams.
- Engage with and support data management teams with technical guidance and direction.
- Influence and teach others in new areas by writing papers, giving presentations internal and external, leading courses and curriculum, giving demonstrations.
- Researches new technologies, solutions, and techniques.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Familiarity with client database and relationships between existing tables, knowledge of market risk measurements
such as VaR, Stress and sensitivity measures and the ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis
- 2+ years of academic research experience
- 2+ years of communication experience in one or a combination of the following: facilitating technical conferences, publishing articles, or delivering tailored presentations