Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Management Principle
Location: San Francisco, CA 94105
Term: 12 months
- Identify and research new technologies, solutions, and deep learning capabilities that solve relevant business problems, including reinforcement learning, semi-supervised learning, unsupervised learning.
- Develop and implement a data management, data quality or metadata research plan that may include small teams.
- Engage with and support data management teams with technical guidance and direction.
- Influence and teach others in new areas by writing papers, giving presentations internal and external, leading courses and curriculum, giving demonstrations.
- Researches new technologies, solutions, and techniques.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
10+ years experience with
- JIRA configuration and set up for JIRA on demand and on prem (server/host).
- JIRA development including custom workflows, notifications, and issue types.
- JIRA schemes such as permission scheme, notification scheme, issue security scheme, etc.
- Windows and Unix system administration and maintenance.
- Database management and query language such as SQL.