Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Location: Remote - EST
Term: 6 months (03/01/2021 to 08/27/2021)
- Supporting the Nutrition Coaching and Services Program by assisting with tracking which program purchases CVS customers make and logging this information into a single tracking document. 50%
- Generate reports on customer data captured to product team and store team on a daily basis. 20%
- Support IT teams with the refund and cancellation process for program customers. This will include validating customer identifying information and program purchase data. 20%
- Collaborate with vendor teams on program inclusion amounts per customer through an existing data management portal 10%
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years of work experience in operations/data management
- Skill In:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact successfully with team members at various levels
- Communicate effectively to team members
- Execute a task-oriented role
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or similar field preferred and have 2+ years of relevant work experience.