Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is a contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Management Consultant
Location: San Francisco, California, 94105
Term: 6 months
- Evaluate the data models of different source systems to the standardize data, ability to design a functional common target model to fit the data, and negotiate with SMEs stakeholders to implement consistent processes.
- Establishes and follows common terms, business rules, measure definitions, metadata and standardization of master data throughout the CRM systems.
- Support the CRMs systems governance and overall data quality management goals
- Lead technical discussion as a SMEs
- Responsible for defining, prioritizing, and overseeing delivery of the process and data standardization capabilities required by the business functions.
- Responsible for maintenance, administration and support of data elements
- Ensures metadata, reference documentation, data files and data flows are accurate and up to date
- Support the functional design and implementation, create solutions to meet business objectives and resolve system / process issues
- Leads the most complex enterprise-wide data management programs and may act as the operational domain manager overseeing execution of initiatives pertaining to data quality, meta data and/or data governance.
- Leads analysis on highly complex multi domain remediation efforts.
- Serves as single point of contact on high priority issues.
- Drives solution design and execution of multipronged remediation efforts that span across platforms, subject areas, and lines of business to address enterprise data needs.
- Establishes communication routines with senior stakeholders and business partners.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must have a good understanding of data models, ER diagrams and data structures to perform data conformance of Salesforce and/or Microsoft Dynamics cloud platforms.
- Ability to understand the business processes, associated data structure, object model and articulate solutions by systematically approaching a problem.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in IT of business and data analysis, having 5+ years of experience in Data Management.
- Ability to communicate well with various business partners, conducts meetings with Senior Managers and coordinate on various data management foundation topics.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries for analysis and data mapping.
- Experience in analysis and ability to understand data models and data/process flows
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis