Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Management Consultant
Location: Charlotte, NC - Tempe, AZ
Term: 18 months
- Specific focus will be on the sourcing of application datasets in support of key business reporting and analytics.
- Serves as a delegate to APP Product Owner on Agile/Kanban teams accountable for the ORC APP Backlog.
- Responsibilities include creation of requirement user stories, execution of required data management and governance activities, user acceptance testing and sign off.
- The role requires the ability to assume ownership and drive execution through completion relying on strong leadership, organizational and communications skills.
- Analyst positions supporting efforts to source data from applications into enterprise approved provisioning point
- Resource will have some Data Governance aspect to the work as they will ensure that the efforts get pushed through
- Analyst assigned to data sources and accountable working with technology and relationship managers.
- Facilitate creation of Data Dictionary
- Data Governance Artifacts creation to support
- Leads complex enterprise-wide programs and collaborates on strategic initiatives for data governance, data quality and metadata activities.
- May act as a relationship manager for a line of business.
- May design and deliver database architecture / design services, providing sizing and configuration assistance, performing needs assessments, database definition & structure, documentation, long-range requirements, and operational guidelines.
- Provides consultation in process evaluations, performance monitoring, and statistics to senior management.
- Leads analysis on complex multi domain remediation efforts and serves as single point of contact on low to medium priority issues.
- Partners with groups and various levels of seniority across the firm to coordinate and drive collaboration on solution design and remediation execution.
- May mentor junior team members
Is this a good fit (Requirements):
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis demonstrated through work or military experience
- Technical skills should include experience in Agile, a proficient understanding of data management concepts, specifically in metadata management, and the creation and execution of SQL scripts
- Good Understanding of Data Management Concepts
- Facilitate UAT Testing – creating test plans, creation of test cases
- Creation of User Stories
- 10+ years good understanding of data management