Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC 28262
Term: 24 months
- Leads complex enterprise-wide programs and collaborates on strategic initiatives for data governance, data quality and metadata activities.
- May act as a relationship manager for a line of business.
- May design and deliver database architecture / design services, providing sizing and configuration assistance, performing needs assessments, database definition & structure, documentation, long-range requirements, and operational guidelines.
- Provides consultation in process evaluations, performance monitoring, and statistics to senior management.
- Leads analysis on complex multi domain remediation efforts and serves as single point of contact on low to medium priority issues.
- Partners with groups and various levels of seniority across the firm to coordinate and drive collaboration on solution design and remediation execution.
- May mentor junior team members.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 4+ years of writing simple to moderate SQL code
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis demonstrated through work or military experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of the Treasury Management products and services, and Wholesale Banking.
- Proven analytical thinking, problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Inquisitive and a fast learner of the business concepts, processes and details
- Proven consultative approach
- Proven experience in consulting and leading discussions with partners on planning and executing highly complex business problems
- Experience in developing and managing great working relationships with the business and technology partners
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server, Oracle and Teradata and previous experience writing SQL code to perform simple to moderate data and business analysis
- Experience reviewing SQL code to assist in research and resolution
- Energetic, proactive, team-oriented and effective collaborator
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Experience working in a fast paced environment managing multiple simultaneous complex initiatives