Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Management Consultant
Location: Charlotte, Atlanta, Dallas, Tempe, Minneapolis, Des Moines
Term: 24 months
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with Enterprise Data Management Policy.
- Interacting with various business and technical partners in an effort to collect business metadata, artifacts supporting Data Quality Control Assessment and application preventative controls.
- Work with line of business partners on understanding data management concepts, such as core data, data element descriptions and business criticality.
- Escalate to team lead if timeline risks arise which might impact deliverables.
- Partner with QA to ensure artifacts meet Data Management Standards.
- Responsible for facilitating data domain review/remediation efforts on behalf of Commercial Lending across DMI.
- Guide partners on their yearly compliance application review process with regard to data definitions, data quality metrics/development, and system remediation efforts where applicable
- Drives the implementation of data governance on applications supporting critical functions and across the target state data platforms (i.e. implement Data Management Policy requirements).
- Drives compliance activities and manages ongoing maintenance of all domain components including key roles, applications, metrics, etc.
- Support on-going data governance routines to monitor execution activities and data domain performance
- Assess current capabilities of applications within the domain against target Data Management Policy compliance requirements; contribute to the development of a plan and roadmap to implement required capabilities
- Leads the end-to-end documentation and assessment of data controls across critical bank reporting and processes, as needed.
- Leads the end-to-end documentation of data dictionaries for Key Applications and Authorized Provisioning Points
- Assesses adequacy of data quality controls and recommends data quality monitoring rules.
- Drive improved data quality and control capabilities across the applications within the domain
- Support and organize key compliance activities against priorities
- Communicating policy, process, and concepts with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Responsible for understanding data governance policies and evangelizing the benefits and strategic message to stakeholders, records management, process implementation and maintenance, and providing subject matter expertise within a data domain.
- Organize, lead, and facilitate cross-entity, enterprise wide Data Governance Initiatives that may encompass an end to end analysis and future state redesign business and technology data controls, as well as on-going testing.
- Leads complex enterprise-wide programs and collaborates on strategic initiatives for data governance, data quality and metadata activities.
- May act as a relationship manager for a line of business.
- May design and deliver database architecture / design services, providing sizing and configuration assistance, performing needs assessments, database definition & structure, documentation, long-range requirements, and operational guidelines.
- Provides consultation in process evaluations, performance monitoring, and statistics to senior management.
- Leads analysis on complex multi domain remediation efforts and serves as single point of contact on low to medium priority issues.
- Partners with groups and various levels of seniority across the firm to coordinate and drive collaboration on solution design and remediation execution.
- May mentor junior team members.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Ability to collaborate and influence partners at a high degree within DMI and with external business partners
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis demonstrated through work or military experience