Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Management Consultant
Location: Dallas, TX; Charlotte, NC; Phoenix, AZ
Term: 12 months
- Develops and leads programs, initiatives for data quality, governance, and metadata activities.
- Develops tools and processes used to maintain a common, firm-wide data standard.
- Analyzes, assesses and tests data controls and data systems to ensure quality and risk compliance standards are met.
- May define strategic requirements, roadmap, or direction for metadata capabilities.
- Drive analysis and assessment approach during issue remediation life cycle.
- Supports and interacts with various functions and LOBs on multi-domain remediation efforts.
- Leverages domain expertise and data / business / process analysis to inform and support solution design.
- May drive planning and coordination on low to medium sized remediation efforts, acting as central point of contact.
- May provide inputs into communication routines with stakeholders, business partners, and senior leaders.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Process and Cleaning Data experience
- Experience as a Business Systems Analyst or Business Analyst
- MS Excel experience (Pivot Tables & Vlook Ups)
- Ability to run and facilitate meetings
- Data Governance
- Human Resources, Marketing background
- Business System Analysts/Consultant (SDLC process)
- Data analysis
- Reorganizing and modelling data experience
- Data Dictionary
- Data Quality Control Assessment
- Solid MS Office experience skills
- Experience in Information Technology and Data Management
- A clear understanding of metadata concepts including technical/business content and data lineage
- A clear understanding of data quality concepts including familiarity with data quality dimensions
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis demonstrated through work or military experience
- Knowledge of Collibra